will facilitate the execution of your recipe:
It takes time to be comfortable with the different basic cooking processes, and
techniques. Practice them, it will be worth it.When you are comfortable with the
processes cooking comes down to gathering the ingredients, doing your
preparations and taking it to the stove,oven or grill. Simple!! The more
comfortable or confident you are the quicker it will be to achieve the results you
want with your recipe.
1. Read through the recipe to see what items you may need to put on your grocery
list. To identify any processes or preparations that you may
be unfamiliar with.
2. Ingredients – once you have all of the ingredients that you need to execute the
recipe, understanding them. There may be none, however
their may be special ways to handle the ingredient.
3. Measure – Gaining a general understanding of measurements is a step in
4. Process – familiarization of the different cooking techniques and what is
important in executing them.
5. Having your items ready – Simply put, being ready with these steps, and having
your items ready to start.