- Types Of Cheeses
- Cabbage Family
- Leaf Vegetables
- Onion (Lily) Family
- Root Vegetables
- Spices and Herbs
- Fruit Vegetables
- Fin Fish
About the All About Your Food Course
Most of us follow a boring, repetitive diet but that’s only because our eating regimen is limited by our knowledge and imagination. It’s time to broaden your horizons by sinking your teeth into a whole new world of tasty foods. This scrumptious series of courses delve into everything from meats and cheeses to fruits and vegetables. It’s proof that man should not live by bread alone.
- 10 Topics
- Taught by a Certified Executive Chef with over 30 years of experience.
- Immediate access after purchase. No waiting until a certain date.
- Access from any device, anywhere, anytime
All About Your Food Course Curricullum
Meet Your Teacher
Michael Davis is the founder of The Chef's Cooking School, Chef Thymes, Coaches Corner and the Chefs Diet. He has spent over 30 years as a Certified Executive Chef, working at Creative Gourmet, Tanglewood, Boston's Museum of Science, Eagle Rock Resort, Private Golf Clubs, Corporate Industry, Hospitals and Massachusetts Medical Society providing the finest foods presented creatively. He has been developing content from a passion of wanting to share and teach others about food and cooking.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Chefs Cooking School?
- The Chefs Cooking School is an online culinary school that teaches professional chefs, employees, and home chefs how to run a kitchen and produce high-end from-scratch meals. The Chefs Cooking School delivers a professional culinary curriculum via self-paced online classes, making professional culinary instruction more accessible and affordable to both individuals and organizations.
- Once I purchase the course, how soon can I access the material?
- Your course is delivered 100% online and available on-demand 24/7 from any internet enabled device. The course is self-paced, meaning there are no specific dates to begin, to submit assignments or attend class at any particular time.
- Does this course qualify me for a job in the food and beverage industry?
- We do not claim that this course, or a course from any school for that matter, will guarantee employment or a particular position. This is because many factors go into an employer's hiring decision. What we do claim is that this course is a high quality, in-depth training created by a Certified Executive Chef with over 30 years of experience.