- Braising and Roasting
- Stir Fry
- Grilling and Broiling
- Slow Cook (Crock Pot Style)
About the Cooking Fundamentals Course
A quick show of hands: Who does most of their cooking in the oven or on the stovetop? If the majority of your meals involve baking, broiling, or frying, get ready for a whole new world of culinary creativity. We’ve compiled the super seven building blocks. These are the foundational courses geared to get you started in the many disciplines of cooking.
Cooking Fundamentals Course Curricullum
About Chef Michael Davis, CEC
Chef Davis is a member of the American Culinary Federation. His 30-year career has included stints at the prestigious Museum of Science in Boston, the vaunted Tanglewood music venue in Massachusetts, and a number of premier country clubs and institutions of higher learning. He currently serves as a managing partner at the Whitetail Preserve and Event Center in Eastern Pennsylvania.
Chef Davis serves up wholesome foods and savory meals whether he’s cooking for his family or for large gatherings. His latest venture, The Chef’s Diet, and its companion program include a life-changing dash of spirituality. In addition, his insightful eBook, Kitchen Cents, is available now on Amazon.com and highlights tips for cooking healthy on a budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Chefs Cooking School?
- The Chefs Cooking School is an online culinary school that teaches professional chefs, employees, and home chefs how to run a kitchen and produce high-end from-scratch meals. The Chefs Cooking School delivers a professional culinary curriculum via self-paced online classes, making professional culinary instruction more accessible and affordable to both individuals and organizations.
- Once I purchase the course, how soon can I access the material?
- Your course is delivered 100% online and available on-demand 24/7 from any internet enabled device. The course is self-paced, meaning there are no specific dates to begin, to submit assignments or attend class at any particular time.
- Does this course qualify me for a job in the food and beverage industry?
- We do not claim that this course, or a course from any school for that matter, will guarantee employment or a particular position. This is because many factors go into an employer's hiring decision. What we do claim is that this course is a high quality, in-depth training created by a Certified Executive Chef with over 30 years of experience.