Guacamole is a naturally rich spread or condiment that is coveted for its nutritional content, and its great flavor. This can be used sliced as an addition to a sandwich or salad or as a spread or dip used as a condiment for South American and Central American dishes.
- 2 each Avocados
- 1/2 tsp Jalapenos finely diced
- 1 T Cilantro chopped
- 1 T Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Onion finely chopped
1. Cut avocados in half
2. Remove seed, tap with the bottom of the knife blade, when the blade pierces the seed it should stay embedded in. Remove the seed.
3. Slide a spoon into the skin under the avocado, remove avocado
4. Place the avocado on your cutting board, make horizontal cuts about 1/2 inches apart.
5. Run your knife through the avocado vertically than about 1/2 inches apart
6. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly
Calories: 8kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Vitamin C: 7.4mg