Want more recipes like this?Sign up for Chef Thymes!
- 16 oz Milk heat slowly (never boil milk)
- 16 oz Light Cream, 1/2 and 1/2 or Heavy Cream heat slowly
- 1 Onion cut in 1/2 and pierced with cloves, this is called a onion cloute (use one half only)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 4 oz. White Roux
- Thicken dairy with a roux, whisk or use immersion blender season and remove onion cloute,
Amount Per Serving
Calories 267 Calories from Fat 225
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 16g100%
Vitamin A 890IU18%
Vitamin C 0.4mg0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.