Teryaki Flavored, great snack
Want more recipes like this?Sign up for Chef Thymes!
- 4 cloves garlic minced, 4 Tbsp
- 2 tbsp ginger fresh, peeled, small cut
- 1 cup brown sugar dark
- 2 oz worcershire sauce
- 1 tbsp black pepper table grind
- 2 tbsp lemon juice fresh squeezed or concentrate
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2.75 lb beef sliced 1/8 to 1/4 in, have your butcher slice or slice on a slicer. This recipe used ribeye, but you could use flap meat, flank steak or eye round as well
- 12 oz soy sauce
- Combine marinade ingredients
- In a large bowl, separate slices of meat and make sure marinade spreads among slices evenly. Take the meat and remaining marinade and place in a ziploc bag large enough to hold all.
- Marinate for minimum 4 hours, ideally 24 hours is best
- Drain meat, lay on roasting rack. Let dry 4-6 hours under refrigeration or pat dry with a paper towel until completely dry.
- If you have a smoker, cook at 175 degrees for 2 -3 hours, until dryed
- Once dry, cook on roasting grates at 175 degrees for 1-3 hours depending on if you have a convection oven or not. You are looking for a dried product.
Amount Per Serving (2 0z)
Calories 274 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 6g38%
Trans Fat 1g
Vitamin A 3IU0%
Vitamin C 2mg2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.