Want more recipes like this?Sign up for Chef Thymes!
- 32 oz wings chicken wings
- 2 oz oil
- 6 oz bbq sauce
- Wash wings in cold water, separate wings into 3 parts, wingtip, midsection and, drummette
- Combine BBQ sauce and oil to create a marinade
- In a ziploc bag combine with marinade, refrigerate overnight or at minimum 6 hours
- Place chicken wings on a sprayed sheet pan or cookie sheet
- Bake at 375 until, cooked
- In a skillet take hot wings and brown in a slightly oiled pan, or fry in a 375 fryer for 2 - 3 minutes until crispy
- toss wings in BBQ Sauce and serve
BBQ Wings can be made hot by simply adding hot sauce to your BBQ sauce that you either marinade in or coat with prior to serving
Amount Per Serving (8 oz)
Calories 325 Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 5g31%
Trans Fat 1g
Vitamin A 181IU4%
Vitamin C 2mg2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Sign up for Chef Thymes Today
The Chefs Resources Page
The Chefs Resources is a place for you to quickly pick up items that are recommended as great tools in the kitchen. This is also a place that will offer suggestions for books and resources to aid you in your culinary adventures.